This is a must have treatment that you need to be offering in your salon or clinic. Being trained in this treatment can open many opportunities resulting in more revenue for your business. By offering this treatment you can incorporate it into your current skin treatments or create your own unique skin treatment, which means you can offer several facials while only being trained in one treatment.
Dermaplaning is a professional skin treatment that uses an surgical blade to exfoliate dead skin cells and remove vellus hair from your face. Dermaplaning is the perfect treatment to offer your clients, to make there skin’s surface smoother, youthful, radiant, hair free, anti ageing and a perfect treatment to prepare the skin for peels.
You can only train in Dermaplaning if you have the previous qualifications
- Nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- VTCT level 4 in micro-pigmentation
- Nationally recognised level 2 or 3 in A&P alongside an ABT accredited Microblading qualification
Full permanent make-up
The Dermaplaning course is a 1 day course that will include:
- 10.00am – 10.30am: Introduction to Dermaplaning and go through kit.
- 10.30am – 11.30am: Demonstration.
- 11.30am – 12.30pm: Practical on each other.
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm: Lunch.
- 1.30pm – 2.30pm: Practical on clients.
- 2.30pm – 3.00pm: Question and Answers.
Congratulations! You are now fully qualified in Dermaplaning.
You will receive the following with your kit on the course:
- Brow Pigments
- Lip Pigments
- Eye Liner Pigments
- Needles for all procedures
- All necessary accessories
- Training Manual
Why not book your appointment online? It’s hassle free, safe and you can book in your own time. I offer a selection of treatments available at your finger-tips.